2017-2018 Calgary Chess Club School
Hosted by the
Benefits of chess: >>
- Improves analytical thinking.
- Develops concentration and focusing skills.
- Encourages interaction with others.
- Easy to learn and challenges the intellect
Dates and Times:
- Every Saturday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- $20 annual charge per child
- 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM, reserved for group lessons for the beginner, kids with no rating or less than 400, and kids wishing to learn the basic moves of every chess piece. A suggested age is 6 years of age and older. Younger kids have a very hard time understanding concepts.
- Participation in any session assumes a complete knowledge of the moves and rules of the game. If help is needed in this regard please visit the website: http://www.chesskids.com and watch the video and do the introductory lessons there.
© 2017 – 2018 CCC All rights reserved. Using the information at this site and linked to this site is done at your own risk. No promises or guarantees of any kind are intended or implied.